- Mailing your Vote-by-Mail Ballot, which will be sent by Bergen County to all Active, Registered Voters in early October. If you choose this option, we recommend you do so as soon as you fill out your ballot – postage will be paid for! (If you do not receive a VBM ballot please contact any of the election offices ASAP).
- Dropping your Vote-by-Mail Ballot in one of many secured, monitored locked drop boxes throughout Bergen County. There will be a drop-box located at the Teaneck Municipal Building – 818 Teaneck Road Teaneck, NJ 07666 at the North Entrance between the Tax Collection Box and USPS Mail Boxes. (See a list of secured drop boxes here: List of Secure Drop-Box Locations
- Dropping your Vote-by-Mail Ballot at your assigned polling location on Election Day – November 3, 2020 up until 8PM. You will have to submit your ballot directly to a poll worker and sign your name in the registration book.
- Dropping your Vote-by-Mail Ballot directly to the Bergen County Board of Elections office at 1 Bergen County Plaza in Hackensack, NJ. Please call the office ahead of time so they can arrange a safe retrieval from you (201-336-6225).
- If you wish to not participate in the VBM Process, Voters who are NOT ADA Disabled will be able too go to their assigned polling locations on November 3, 2020 from 6am-8pm and fill out a provisional ballot as a way to cast their vote. Please remember to practice social distancing and wear a face covering if you choose to do this option.
- Those who are certified ADA Disabled will be able to go to their assigned polling location on November 3, 2020 and utilize an ADA accessible polling booth as a way to cast their ballot.
Below please find the polling locations/district allocations for the 2020 Presidential General Election:
- 1, 2 TEANECK HIGH SCHOOL CRANFORD PL GYM
- 3, 4 TEANECK HIGH SCHOOL CRANFORD PL GYM
- 5, 6 TEANECK HIGH SCHOOL CRANFORD PL GYM
- 7, 8 TEANECK HIGH SCHOOL CRANFORD PL GYM
- 9, 10 WHITTIER SCHOOL 491 WEST ENGLEWOOD AVE MULTI PURPOSE ROOM #114
- 11, 12 WHITTIER SCHOOL 491 WEST ENGLEWOOD AVE MULTI PURPOSE ROOM #114
- 13, 14 BRYANT SCHOOL 1 EAST TRYON AVE ****CAFETERIA
- 15, 16 BRYANT SCHOOL 1 EAST TRYON AVE ****CAFETERIA
- 17, 18 BRYANT SCHOOL 1 EAST TRYON AVE ****AUDITORIUM
- 19, 20 THOMAS JEFFERSON MIDDLE SCHOOL #5 655 TEANECK ROAD ****AUDITORIUM
- 21, 22 FIREHOUSE #3 370 TEANECK ROAD
- 23 FIREHOUSE #3 370 TEANECK ROAD
*A notice will be sent to your registered address from Bergen County notifying you of your assigned polling location. If you do not receive this notice in the next few weeks please contact any of the election offices for guidance.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above information, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office or any of the election offices:
Bergen County Clerk, Elections
(201) 336-7020 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bergen County Board of Elections
(201) 336-6230 , email@example.com
Bergen County Superintendent of Elections
(201)-336-6115 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Township of Teaneck Township Clerk’s Office
(201) 837-1600 x1025 , email@example.com
For more information: